Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUPER Grammar

I've been taking a little summer break from blogging which has given me plenty of time to blog stalk and surf and pin and pin and did I mention pinning?  I found some great ideas for the classroom out there and I just had to share one of my favorites with you!  I was working on a new grammar curriculum and the lessons were...well...a little dry.  So I was looking around for something to pump up the lesson on fragments and I came across this guy.
Oh. My. Word!  Will the kids love this guy or what!?!?  
Talk about making grammar (excuse-me-did-I-just-yawn) fun and exciting!  There is a Super Grammar book coming out in September and I promise you it will be in my Amazon cart.  
On top of the SUPER fun book they have a SUPER helpful blog.  
It is loaded with pictures and information about their characters and how to use them.  You are going to love this.  Your kids are going to love this.  You have to go check this out.  Right now.  Seriously.  Click on the pictures above to check out the book and the blog!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...