Saturday, January 7, 2012

Drum roll please...





I'm so excited!  I just received a blog award from Sandy at Soaring Through Second (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!)  I'm loving all the new teacher friends I am meeting in the bloggy world.  
They are so encouraging and full of great ideas!


Here are the rules of the award: 

1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. 
Thanks Sandy!  You made my day : )
Click on the button below to check out her blog, it's super cute!



2. Nominate five happy little blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment.
Check out the links below!  

3. Post the award on your blog. 

4. Make sure to check out what these up-and-coming blogs have to offer! 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! Blogging is so much fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating my blog! You made my day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there ! I just gave you an award for being a versatile blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination :) Made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...